It is possible to travel for the period you are looking for.
Please wait for a moment.
The selected dates are unavailable. Please search your tours between May to September.
KHORGO CAMP- in the National Park Khorgo-Terkhiin Tsagaan lake
Area: The National Park Khorgo – Terkhiin Tsagaan lake is located on the northern part of Khangai Mountain Range at an altitude of 2200 meters above sea level and it is about 700 km from UB, 280 km from Kharkhorin, and 170 km from Tsetserleg / center of Arkhangai province /.
Location: Khorgo camp is located in the northern valley of Khorgo volcano mountain and on the beach of Terkhiin Tsagaan lake.
Environment: Khorgo is rich in the beautiful scenery of mountains, cliffs, rapid streams, rivers, lakes, extinct volcanoes, green forests, and pastures, where the long-haired yaks and horses pasture. Natural zones around Khorgo: Taiga forest, Transition between Taiga forest and grassland, Mountain Forest Steppe.
Khorgo Mountain is an extinct volcano that lies eastern part of Lake Terkhiin Tsagaan, an astonishingly beautiful lake with absolutely pure and fresh water. Khorgo volcano is covered with basalt.
We offer great tours:
- Hiking and trekking
- Mountain climbing
- Horse riding
- Visiting the nomadic family
- Enjoying the natural wildness and the botanic garden
- Ornithological tours
- Botanical tours
- Fishing and canoeing
- Riding yaks and traveling yak cart
- 70-bed guest-Gers
- Ger-restaurant with solar light
- Fully equipped restrooms
- Modern bar in a Ger
- Souvenir shop
- Outside barbecue
- Deep well with spring water
- To organize tours from the camp
- To prepare national and international dishes by trained chefs and high-quality beverages and soft drinks.
- To prepare lunch packets or traditional special meals by order
- To organize receptions, meetings, seminars
- To organize experiences in nomadic life
2 Ger Restaurant
Private Deep Well
Your comment has been successfully published. The admin will review and publish. Thank you.
Overall rating 0/5
100% of guest recommend